About us

Our company, Transemex Kft. provides services such as road freight, logistics, and forwarding since its establishment back in 1989, with a reliable professional background and an ever-expanding infrastructure. We always serve our partners considering the latest market situation.

In the last 30 years we became specialists and experts in FTL and LTL services on the Hungary-Türkiye route. Thanks to our hard work and commitment, we achieved the leading position on the market, which is guaranteed by the high number of partnerships and our clients’ trust. Our services are time-efficient, high-quality, flexible, and customer-oriented. We aim to build long-term relationships with our clients, constantly expanding our business collaborations.

In 2021, the number of colleagues reached 151 in Dunaharaszti and 20 in Istanbul, while our income was 17 million EUR.
Road freight gives the 60% of our total income, and the other 40% is given by forwarding, warehousing, customs, truck repair, and other services.
Last year our fleet consisted of 80 trucks and 100 trailers, they moved 196 406 tons of goods during 12 029 orders. Our fleet covered a total distance fo 8 176 000 km starting from Hungary through Austria, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, and Türkiye.
Our FTL and LTL services to Türkiye make up 70% of our routes, the other 30% are EU FTL services.